Thursday, April 7, 2011

Working Hard

I love working with my friends and as I'm going back to school this summer I probably won't be working on anything for a long time. Anne and everyone is leaving to Ireland this week and I will really miss them. I'm sad they are going without me and I won't see my Irish friends but I really need to finish out my degree in Fine Arts so I can figure out what I really want to do.


Jen and Justin

So anyway we were wallpapering a room for a commercial for Intermountain Heath Care LiVe campaign. It was harder then you would think, but we had a good time. It was a long day of shopping and working and dressing the set I didn't grab anymore pictures then these but I can't wait till the commercial comes out and I hope it all turns out ok. If you see this wallpaper in a commercial that's the one we did.

Jen blending into the wall

Anne and I
 It was a long day but when the commercial comes out it will be good.

Here are some of the past commercials Anne did for LiVe.
This one is my favorite because we took the chairs from my mom's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment