Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Accidental Two Week Vacation

 (Margot and Me at Disneyland after the Princess show) Me and some of my friends and their kids headed to disneyland last week and Had a great time! Lots of rides, games and good times. I had only been to Disneyland once before and that was a magical golden trip with Christopher with no lines an almost empty park with fireworks and the park dressed for the holidays.
(Margot)
This trip was different the kids were SO excited and sang the "I'm going to Disneyland" over and over also it was Spring Break which was a shame but we still had an awesome time. Jen and Liz and I had so much fun taking pictures of weird people and competing for best pictures.
(Liz Me, stripes are not my friend, Jennifer and the kids)
(Liz and Gigi)
(Abe and Gigi at the Bellagio)



We also went to one of my FAVORITE places in Las Vegas, The Bellagio Jean Philippe Patisserie. Every time I come I get a new dessert. It's a treat I love waiting for. Lucky me I was with six other people and we all ended up sharing, It was amazing.
(Jen and Liz at Carevino) 
After almost a week at Disneyland and romping around the shopping malls in New Port. I was ready to go home and relax with the dogs while Christopher was in Kansas. But then Change of plans Chris decided to come meet me in Vegas and drive back to Disneyland for another week of galavanting and fraternizing with Disney characters.
 (Chris and I driving back to Disneyland)
We had a great time at Disneyland. We also visited our sisters and brothers. Christopher and I are always finding new places to eat. We usually don't go to the same place twice and we always go local NO CHAINS. California is one of the best places to be when you want to go local.

Of course as always I have no pictures of Chris and I together in disneyland ah well.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Disneyland! I am a little jealous right now about your two week vaca. Come visit me next time you want to get away!

    ReplyDelete