Friday, December 17, 2010

My Friends Christmas Trees

I just had to put up a few of my friends trees that I love,

Anne's tree is white, pink, and blue. It is super fun.



My other friend Jennifer's tree is Bronze, Red, Gold and Orange.



I am not a big decorator. I don't do seasonal or holiday decorations. I pretty much ignore most holidays. but I really enjoy Christmas trees maybe it's the glitter or the tiny lights but I LOVE designing and decorating trees. these are very glamourous trees but I love every kind of christmas tree. Paper decorations, fabric, simple, glittery, trees are fun.


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I wish I had a bigger fancier tree so I could make it even cooler. I especially love that white tree of your friends.. I might have to feature them on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete