Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Family Wedding Affair

Today my sister Katrice got married to Dewey McKay. It was beautiful wedding at the S.L.C Temple with a private dinner at the Grand America. It was so beautiful, Katrice's dress was made by our extremely talented friend Alisa Kirkham who has made all my sisters wedding dresses so far.
Me, my best friend Anne, and Chris.
Anne who was the maid of honor and my sister Katrice.
The Grand America has an amazing desert and candy shop it is adorable and so pretty.

My sister Kayla and Elle, Katrice's daughter.
Christopher and I enjoying the candy shop before dinner.
The lovely Anne.

Kayla and Tatjana I missed Tatjana's wedding when I was in Ireland it makes me so sad to not have gone but it was in Hawaii.
My brother Teancum and daughter Jade!! who is soooo pretty and such an adorable child!!
Kayla's baby Evey
and Christopher being bored sooooooo bored
I thought he might die. I love weddings and I especially love when I get a center piece to take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment