Monday, December 27, 2010

My Absolute Favorite Things

Ok these are a few of my favorite things, that I though I should share with everyone because they make me so happy whenever I use them.

1. Philosophy's Hope in a Jar
This Creme has done amazing things for my skin with in the first 2 days all the redness in my face was gone. My skin was so soft and even chris mentioned how amazing my skin was looking. I picked this up at Nordstrom but it's also available at Sephora, 38$-102$

2. Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eyelashes
I used to go out and have expensive eye lash extensions done, and they would be uncomfortable and fall out. Not to mention they would take my eyelashes off with them. So I was thrilled when I found these eyelashes at Target I will never get extensions again! They are inexpensive and reusable. 4$-7$ Target

3. Buxom- Smoky Eye Kit
I adore my Buxom mascara and lipgloss and so I was thrilled when I found this kit. I adore the eyeliner it come with. The Mascara is thick and really accentuates and adds length to each lash. While the lipgloss plums and is a super sexy nude color. I got this at Sephora: 42$

4. Fredric Fekkai- Hair Collections
I adore my Fredrick Fekkai hair products!!!! My mother gave me Fredrick Fekkai full volume shampoo set as a gift when I left to Ireland. I was So appreciative because no matter how damp and rainy Ireland was my hair was glorious!!! Right now i've been using the glossing collection and it was been worth every penny!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff so much! I picked this up at Nordstrom 23$-59$

5. NARS: Cream Blush
This was a FIND!, my friend Anne talked me into this ridiculous color Cactus Flower, but indeed it is my FAVORITE thing!! the Cream blush goes on so smooth and such a rich color, smooth and beautiful. I gave it to my girlfriends for Christmas it was a big hit. Orgasm is also a fantastic color. Sephora- 26$

6. Noir Jewlery-Cocktail Rings

These rings are so fun and are so beautiful these pictures don't do them justice. Noir Jewelry

7. My hairstylist and colorist Bree she does the most amazing things with the color blonde!!! if anyone wants her number just text me she is AMAZING

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I really want to try like all of these things! I'm planning on getting eyelash extensions in the next couple days... you're starting to talk me out of it!

    ReplyDelete