Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Day I Went to Work.......

Well I've been working on a Commercial for "What Next Utah", It's been fun because I got to work with a lot of my friends and I made some friends.

We attracted ALOT of attention with our car, and when the 100th person stopped by to ask what we were doing, I told them "Well I'm driving to Anchrage, what are you doing?"


My friend Justin climbing down off the top of our car, I was sooooooo glad that wasn't my job. I hate heights SOOOOO much, especially when they involve ladders.


Getting ready to drive my sweet awesome car to Anchorage.


This is us filming, I was on crowd control during filming.... I got yelled at a lot and I yelled a lot back. According to my boss, I am not a people person.

This is not the commerical we were filming today, this is an older one but you get the idea.

1 comment: