Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ireland

Here are some photos I snapped while from the plane over Ireland the land of my ancestors it was so exciting to go to the country where my grandmother, and family is from. It was even cooler to work and hang out with the Irish people who are incredible. I made so many amazing friends. We worked, partied and laughed together. I wish so badly I could go back.

here is set by our castle....
There were hundreds of swans in the castle moats and lakes. I'd never seen wild swans before.
Boys from set who are some of the best men I've met love them all so much.







This pond forever will be my "penguin cave" it was so peaceful and beautiful there.

The mustache was for "Mustache week" the sexist tradition of all the men on set having mustaches for the last week... so i joined in.

No comments:

Post a Comment