Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New York, New York,... Central Park Zoo




Today Emily and I traveled the 31 blocks to the famous New York, Central Park Zoo. The Beauty and Quaintness of this menagerie of animals was truly well..... awesome!!!! between an amazing gorgeous white tent, bronze statues and scrolling poetry written on the walls, i was entirely amused and entertained.



For my ten dollars, we went in the Rainforest house where Penny and I played find the birds in the trees. We also saw red panda, seals, frogs, snakes, and many many turtles the zoo was obviously suffering an infestation of a fearsome sort. Penny was so sweet and good. She made me very happy by sitting in a sling on my hip and sharing her cheezeits with me.

(turtles infestation mentioned above)





2 comments:

  1. Yay cute blog! Glad you got it set up. The zoo looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!

    I just got completely (as much as possible through this blog) caught up on your life since I was gone. Just reading all of this made me want to cry - you are so amazing!! And not just because of some things, but everything! I'm so glad you are in my life.

    ReplyDelete